Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Work I Go

Tomorrow is my first shift down at the Stadium. I need to be on the first bus that leaves my neighbourhood in the morning. Now that my pants are back from being hemmed by the tailor, I am all set. Wish me luck.

Inside look.















Outside look.















Around back. (The Olympic rings aren't illuminated like the Apple logo on a MacBook. It is reflective material that caught the flash from the camera. I knew you would ask.)

2 comments:

  1. Nice duds! Thanks for clarifying the illuminated rings...thought you had a solar powered jacket. Have a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look proud as punch and rightfully so!! Enjoy the first day. I hope you remember all of the alphabet soup terms! :-)

    ReplyDelete